Humidifiers Services offered in Colorado Springs, CO
Absolute Comfort, Inc. Provides Humidifier Installation
At Absolute Comfort, Inc., we’ve been serving the Colorado Springs, CO community since 1988. A locally-owned-and-operated Better Business Bureau-accredited business, we provide complete customer satisfaction. We provide heating and air conditioning (A/C) services as well as air quality services. These include air purification and humidifier installation, maintenance, and repair. Contact us to learn how we can improve your indoor air quality and make your home more comfortable.
Comprehensive Humidifier Services for 30+ Years
Absolute Comfort, Inc. has been providing top-quality humidifiers and air quality services at competitive prices for over 30 years. Our humidifier services include:
- Humidifier Installation: Our expert professional installers get the job done right the first time.
- Annual Humidifier Maintenance & Check-Ups: Regular inspection and maintenance can help keep your central humidifier at its best. This can reduce the likelihood of mineral deposits as well as water leaks and mold growth.
- Humidifier Repair: Our certified, experienced technicians will keep your humidifier running smoothly.
- Inspections: Regular inspections catch issues before they become major problems.
- Parts: Because quality is important to us, we only use parts from reputable brands.
- Water Pad Replacement: Water pads must be replaced each year to help keep the air in your home clean and healthy.
- Whole-House Humidifier: A whole-house humidifier connects to the home’s hot air ducts and cold air return. This can promote better health while saving money and energy.
- Flow-Through Humidifier: This kind of humidifier switches on when your humidity level is too low. Then it uses warm air from your furnace to moisten your home’s air.
- Steam Humidifier: Steam humidifiers boil water and push steam through the ventilation system. This offers the fastest and most efficient method of maintaining good humidity levels.
Signs You Could Use a Humidifier in Your Home
When the humidity levels in your home are not right, you might experience itchy skin, a dry or bloody nose, or a sore throat. However, there are other signs that point to low humidity in your home as well. You might need a humidifier installation if your home’s air has too much static electricity. Wooden fixtures or floorboards may start to split. When you install a whole-house humidifier, you may reduce your heating bills. You’ll also reduce the number of dust particles and bacteria in your home. Improving your air quality in this way may help ease respiratory illnesses.
Humidifier Repair from Certified Expert Technicians
When a whole-house humidifier stops functioning at full capacity, it probably means that it needs repair. Our certified, expert technicians can inspect, assess, and repair all makes and models of humidifiers. Once we’ve found your problem and performed humidifier repair, you can go back to enjoying all the benefits of a whole-house humidifier.
Professional Humidifier Installation Done Right
A whole-house humidifier does a better job than a small, portable unit, but it’s also much more complicated to install. Humidifier systems must be connected to the heating and cooling system, and this takes a skilled, trained professional. Contact us to schedule your humidifier installation and our certified technicians will get the job done right.