Solar Systems for Heat & Hot Water in Colorado Springs, CO
Environmentally-Friendly Heat and Solar Solutions
If you’re aiming to improve your home’s energy efficiency, lower utility bills, reduce your carbon footprint, and become more energy independent, our solar products can help. Absolute Comfort, Inc. offers solar systems for heat and hot water to replace solar panels that will aid you in becoming more environmentally-conscious while saving money with solutions that make sense. For over thirty years, we have shown an exemplary commitment to our customers by providing the best solar services in Colorado Springs.
Our Solar Services Include:
- Annual Maintenance & Check-Ups
- Solar Hot Water
- Solar Heat
Why You Need Solar Power in Colorado Springs, CO
Solar energy is an abundant renewable energy resource and at Absolute Comfort, Inc., we want to offer our customers the best products. Not only will upgrading to solar power reduce your electricity bill, it will also add value to your home and work to actively sustain the environment. To break these concepts down even further:
- Savings – Let’s face it; the price of energy isn’t dropping. Today, a solar system installation is more affordable than it ever has been, and with incentives and tax credits that come along with a solar system, solar can be a good investment with some significant returns.
- Home Value – Solar panels increase the home’s value. If you decide to sell, you may confidently raise your asking price and be able to sell your home faster than properties without solar installations. Additionally, the U.S. Department of Energy has determined that buyers are willing to pay more for a house that includes any average-sized solar system.
- Environment – According to the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, the average American household produces about 6.8 metric tons of greenhouse gas emissions. These emissions are responsible for more than $167 billion in health and environmental damages, and $279 billion in climate change-related damages.
How Solar Panels Work
- Once your solar panels are installed, they will absorb the sun’s energy and convert sunlight into direct current (DC) electricity to power your home.
- The solar inverter will then convert DC electricity from your solar panels into alternating current (AC) energy, which is used by most home appliances.
- Your home will use as much of this flowing electricity as it needs to power its electrical devices.
- Any excess electricity produced by the solar panels will be fed back to the electric grid, and you can receive a credit for any unused energy.
Solar energy is readily abundant and as eco-friendly as it gets, thanks to the sun!
Take Advantage of the Savings
When you upgrade to our solar products, you may qualify for the Residential Renewable Energy or the Business Energy Investment tax credit. These credits can save you 30% on the purchase and installation of solar electricity systems, solar water heaters, and more!
Contact us today to learn more about our solar products and the associated tax credits!