Boiler Repair Services in Colorado Springs, CO
Keep Your Gas Boiler Reliable and Efficient Today
Many Colorado Springs, CO residents opt for hydronic heating systems like boilers because they are reliable and efficient. Still, having several good boiler repair services on hand is always a good idea. Absolute Comfort, Inc offers various boiler services to meet your heating needs. You can count on us for boiler installation, boiler maintenance, boiler, repair, and boiler replacement. If you aren’t sure whether you need a replacement or a repair, you can rely on our honest technicians for help.
In some cases, repairing the unit may be better and more cost-effective. In other cases, a replacement is the best solution. We will help you sort through all of your options. Our team has over 30 years of experience with boilers of all kinds. Absolute Comfort, Inc is locally owned and operated so that we can offer our customers attentive service regardless of the issue. For professional and courteous boiler services, give us a call.
Boiler Installation and Repair Services
Our certified technicians are trained to handle boiler installations and repairs meticulously and thoroughly. When your boiler has been installed properly, it should run for years without needing repairs. But if you need repairs, be sure to dial our number first. We can handle a wide range of boiler repair issues, including but not limited to boiler air buildup, low water levels, leaks, limescale accumulation, diaphragm issues, thermostat malfunctions, valve failures, airlock blockage, and thermocouple issues. Absolute Comfort, Inc technicians are also equipped with the latest tools to help them diagnose and correct issues quickly.
Why Should You Maintain Your Boiler?
Your boiler is a very important appliance. It is responsible for heating your home and keeping your family healthy and comfortable in the harsh Colorado winters. Boiler maintenance is therefore crucial, and here are just a few more reasons why:
- Warranties – Many boilers come with manufacturer warranties, but many such warranties require regular maintenance. Boiler maintenance may help you maintain your warranty and save money in case of defects or failures.
- Energy Efficiency – Having your boiler serviced regularly will ensure it works properly. When a boiler works too hard, it draws more energy – costing you more money in utilities.
- Extended Lifespan – Boiler maintenance is always more affordable than repairs or replacements. Regular boiler maintenance will extend the lifespan of your boiler so you can avoid costly repairs and replacements.
- Safety – Regular boiler maintenance will also ensure your appliance operates safely.
How Long Does It Take for a Boiler to Be Fixed?
In most cases, boiler repair takes only one to two hours. But it will also depend on the severity of the problem. Simple repairs can be handled relatively quickly, while major failures may take a few days. That’s because certain parts may have to be ordered for replacement. Absolute Comfort, Inc technicians work hard to identify and resolve the problem as soon as possible quickly. We know you can’t be without proper heating for too long, so we work until the job is done.
How Do You Know When Your Boiler Needs Servicing?
While you should strive to have your boiler serviced at least once a year, here are some signs it needs immediate attention:
- Slow Heating – When a boiler works properly, it should only take a few seconds to deliver hot water.
- Rising Utility Bills – A spike in utility bills could be linked to an inefficient boiler system.
- Uneven Heating – If you notice that you are getting ample heating in some rooms but not others, your boiler may need maintenance.
- Yellow Flame – If your boiler is giving off a yellow flame instead of a blue flame, turn it off and call a professional immediately. This could indicate that it’s releasing carbon monoxide.
Call the Boiler Professionals
No matter what kind of boiler you have or what type of problem you’re having with it, we can help. Absolute Comfort, Inc has been servicing the homes and businesses of Colorado Springs, CO, and the surrounding areas since 1988. We are the best choice for boiler repair. Give us a call first when you need any boiler service.
Why Absolute Comfort?
- Well Trained Technicians
- Serving the Pike Peak Region Since 1988
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Professional, Prompt, and Courteous
- Service and Repair all Brands and Models
- Accredited Business BBB Southern Colorado
- Colorado Solar Energy Industries Association
- Pikes Peak Mechanical Contractors Association (PPMCA)