Trusted Commercial Heating & Cooling in Colorado Springs, CO
How Does Absolute Comfort, Inc. Service Heating & Cooling?
When the heater goes out on the first cold day of the season or your AC stops running while it’ is blazing hot outside, Absolute Comfort, Inc. should be your first choice to call for commercial heating and cooling services in Colorado Springs, CO. We understand the essence of staying comfortable year-round in your workspace, which is why we provide exceptional services for our valued customers and their employees. If you need AC maintenance and repair, installation of a new system, or a regular service check-up, our technicians are trained to assist with any issue on all brands and models of systems.
How Do Commercial Heating & Cooling Systems Work?
It’ is one thing to have a functional commercial heating and cooling system, but another to know how it works. Each portion works together to provide you with quality air control in your commercial space. An HVAC system consists of three major sections which include:
- Furnace Operation – Furnaces use forced air to circulate heat evenly. Inside the unit, air warms up from the fuel source. As the air reaches the desired temperature, it is pushed through a duct system that leads into the entirety of the building. Regular maintenance is recommended for furnaces, especially before the winter months arrive. This will prolong the unit’s life and prevent issues that may arise during the colder seasons.
- Cooling the Interior – Within an AC unit, a refrigerant absorbs inside heat when the thermostat indicates the interior needs to be cooled. This heat absorption allows the system to cool the air, blowing it back through the ductways and into the respective rooms.
- Ventilation – The ventilation aspect of the commercial heating and cooling system includes the air handler, ducts, return vents, and blower. All these parts combined work together to decrease humidity levels and normalize temperatures.
What Are Common Types of Commercial Heating Systems?
If you are looking for repair or installation of a heating system in your business, there are a few different options to consider. Every unit is tethered to specific environments, so it’ is essential to research and inquire which would be best to purchase. Depending on your needs, we have a selection of units to choose from, including:
- Oil or Gas Steam Heating System – This is the oldest method of providing heat to a commercial setting and uses oil or gas to boil and condense steam, sending it out through the ductways.
- Gas or Oil Water Heating System – Similar to steam heating systems, these units use boiled water to heat a facility.
- Natural Energy System – Powered by solar or geothermal energy, this system is environmentally friendly and generally cost-efficient.
- Heat Pump System – These units extract heat from the air and circulate through a property. They do not rely on fuel, which allows them to cost less and use less energy.
What Are Common Types of Commercial Cooling Systems?
There are a wide variety of commercial cooling system types. Some are useful for smaller settings such as a house or tiny café, while others are better suited for larger facilities and businesses. Each has their role in efficiency in airflow throughout the interior of a building. Getting familiar with each type will allow for a comfortable setting in your workspace and could range from:
- Central Air Conditioning – This system relies on ductwork to circulate air through an environment while also removing moisture.
- Ductless, Mini-Split Air Conditioner – Ductless systems are mounted to a wall and connected with tubing and cables inside and outside. It’s suitable for a single-zone setting.
- Multi-Split System – Multiple interior units can be connected to one single outside unit with this system. Businesses like to use this for efficiency and comfortability in a workspace.
- VRF or VRV – These systems are great HVAC options for medium to large facilities such as restaurants, workplaces, and more.
- Chillers – Chillers are the perfect setup for commercial settings. They vary in type from air-coolers to water-coolers.
What Are Signs You Need Commercial Heating & Cooling Repair?
Maintaining a good life with your commercial heating and cooling system is our number one priority, which is why it’ is essential to know what to look out for when a repair needs to be made. Getting professional help for maintenance will guarantee that your unit can be repaired properly and efficiently. Be sure to give us a call if you notice signs of a problem such as:
- Blank Thermostat
- Dirty and Clogged Air Filter
- Unusual Odor
- Spike in Energy Bill
- Excessive Condensation on Windows and Vents
Make Us Your Top Choice for Commercial Heating & Cooling
With the helpful hand of Absolute Comfort, Inc., we can assure you work comfortably in your space. Our commercial heating and cooling company has years of successful experience in Colorado Springs that holds true through the insurmountable satisfied customers we have served. Each technician on our team is equipped with the knowledge and skill to perform and complete any case that comes to our attention. We value providing exceptional and affordable services. Make us your top choice to call, and contact us with worry-free care.
Why Absolute Comfort?
- Well Trained Technicians
- Serving the Pike Peak Region Since 1988
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Professional, Prompt, and Courteous
- Service and Repair all Brands and Models
- Accredited Business BBB Southern Colorado
- Colorado Solar Energy Industries Association
- Pikes Peak Mechanical Contractors Association (PPMCA)