Water Heater Maintenance in Colorado Springs, CO
Comprehensive Water Heater Services
Having a ready hot water supply for your home or business is crucial. Absolute Comfort, Inc has over 30 years of experience in water heater maintenance. Our trained team of technicians services all of the major brands. We are fully certified and offer professional service no matter what the job entails. With our help, you can ensure your tankless water heater runs as efficiently as possible – saving you lots of money. If you have a hybrid water heater, we can ensure it is moving water properly throughout your home or commercial business. Traditional gas water heaters may need to be serviced more often than newer models. But we offer affordable water heater services for all types of systems. You can also count on us to service solar water heaters. Our team knows exactly what to look for and can quickly get to the root of the issue. Since 1988, we have been the company that South Colorado residents rely on to maintain their water heaters. For trustworthy water heater maintenance in Colorado Springs, CO, give us a call.
Do Water Heaters Need Maintenance?
Water heater maintenance is important. Not only does it ensure a reliable hot water supply, many manufacturers require that you have your water heater flushed and/or inspected annually for warranty purposes. Furthermore, water heater maintenance ensures that your system is running safely. Here are some of the most common types of water heater maintenance services:
- Temperature Pressure Release Valve Inspection – The TPR valve ensures that pressure in the water heater is normal. When pressure is too low, it may hinder water flow. Too much pressure can damage the system. The TPR valve must be working properly.
- Anode Rod Inspection – An anode rod aims to attract corrosive materials such as limestone, calcium, and other minerals so that the tank itself is not corroded. When an anode rod has too much calcium buildup, it must be replaced. During maintenance, our team carefully inspects the anode rod and the tank’s condition.
- Tank Flushing – Over time, sediment builds up in your water heater. If this sediment persists too long, it can damage the system and compromise your water. Tank flushes remove this sediment and are integral to quality water heater maintenance.
How Often Should You Get Your Water Heater Serviced?
Your water heater should be serviced once a year. This will ensure that it is working efficiently. When a water heater goes without service for too long, it could make the system work too hard. This will increase your utility bills. Regular maintenance will also extend the life of your water heater. Keep in mind that water heater maintenance is always less expensive than water heater replacement services. If you notice excessive noise coming from your water heater, leaks near the water heater, or inconsistent water heating, you should call for an inspection as soon as possible. These could be signs that your water heater needs immediate service or repair.
Why Is it Important to Maintain Your Water Heater?
Water heater services are important because it expands the lifespan of the appliance. Regular water heater maintenance can extend its life by ten years or more. When your water heater hasn’t been flushed in over a year, it can cause the system to work harder to heat water and distribute it throughout your home. This will increase your gas and/or electric bill. Regular maintenance will also prevent rusty water. Rust appears in water when the heater’s interior has rusted due to age or lack of maintenance.
Choose Absolute Comfort, Inc for Water Heater Service
Your water heater is in professional hands when you hire Absolute Comfort, Inc. We offer various water heater maintenance services in Colorado Springs, CO. You can also count on us for expert repair and new installations. Give us a call and ensure the longevity of your water heater today.
Why Absolute Comfort?
- Well Trained Technicians
- Serving the Pike Peak Region Since 1988
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Professional, Prompt, and Courteous
- Service and Repair all Brands and Models
- Accredited Business BBB Southern Colorado
- Colorado Solar Energy Industries Association
- Pikes Peak Mechanical Contractors Association (PPMCA)